terça-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2008

Hillsongs - Shout To The Lord - The Platinum Collection Vol 1 (2003)




Uma compilação do melhor dos Hillsongs até ao ano 2000. Canções que marcaram a história da música cristã cantadas pelos seus autores.

This compilation of the best Hillsong until 2000. Songs that marked the christian music history, here singed by his authors.

. People Just Like Us
. He's Real (All The Power You Need)
. My Redeemer Lives
. Church On Fire
. Joy In The Holy Ghost
. Show Me Your Ways
. I Will Run To You
. What The Lord Has Done In Me
. Jesus You Gave It All
. I Give You My Heart
. All Things Are Possible
. I Believe The Promise
. Touching Heaven, Changing Earth
. God Is In The House
. This Is How We Overcome
. Your Love Keeps Following Me
. Jesus What A Beautiful Name
. The Power Of Your Love
. Eagles Wings
. And That My Soul Knows Very Well

. Shout To The Lord

http://link-protector.com/184895/ - Disco 1
http://link-protector.com/184893/ - Disco 2

0 comentários: