segunda-feira, 11 de fevereiro de 2008

Discography Bethany Dillon




out of print physically
available digitally
The Beautiful Sessions (2004, 320kbps)
Tracklisting:
1. Beautiful
2. Move Forward
3. Beautiful [Acoustic Version]
4. Great Big Mystery [Acoustic Version]
5. For My Love [Acoustic Version]
6. Revolutionaries [Acoustic Version]



Bethany Dillon (2004, 320kbps)
Tracklisting:
1. Revolutionaries
2. Great Big Mystery
3. Beautiful
4. Move Forward
5. For My Love
6. All I Need
7. Aimless
8. Lead Me On
9. Exodus (Faithful)
10. Why
11. A Voice Calling Out



digital exclusive
O Come, O Come Emmanuel single (2004, 128kbps)
Tracklisting:
1. O Come, O Come Emmanuel


All That I Can Do radio promo single (2005, 320kbps)
Tracklisting:
1. All That I Can Do [Album Version With Bridge Edit]
2. All That I Can Do [A Little Lighter Mix]



Imagination (2005, 320kbps)
Tracklisting:
1. Dreamer
2. Hallelujah
3. All That I Can Do
4. Airplane
5. I Believe In You
6. My Love Hasn't Grown Cold
7. New
8. The Way I See You
9. Vagabond
10. Be Near Me
11. Imagination



DOWNLOAD
BUY (digital only)
Connect Sets (2006, 128kbps)
Tracklisting:
1. All That I Can Do
2. Hallelujah
3. Beautiful



Waking Up (2007, 320kbps)
Tracklisting:
1. The Kingdom
2. Come Find Me
3. Waking Up
4. Something There
5. Let Your Light Shine
6. Change
7. Top Of The World
8. Tell Me
9. Are You Sure?
10. When You Love Someone
11. You Could Be The One
12. Beggar's Heart
13. You Are On Our Side



digital exclusive
So Far: Acoustic Sessions (2007, 320kbps)
Tracklisting:
1. Dreamer [Acoustic]
2. The Kingdom [Acoustic]
3. All I Need [Acoustic]
4. Beautiful [Acoustic]
5. Top Of The World [Acoustic]
6. Let Your Light Shine [Acoustic]


OTHER
2005: Hero - from Music Inspired by The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (cover)
2005: God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen - from WOW Christmas: Green (cover)
2006: Holy Is The Lord - from WOW Worship: Aqua (cover)
2006: How Great Is Our Lord - from Sing Over Me: Worship Songs And Lullabies (cover)
2006: Sing Over Me (featuring Nichole Nordeman) - from Sing Over Me: Worship Songs And Lullabies
2006: Unwavering - from Sing Over Me: Worship Songs And Lullabies
2006: Word Of Fire (featuring Jason Holdridge) - from Jason Holdridge's Pursue Me album (cover)
2006: Psalm 29 (featuring Jason Holdridge) - from Jason Holdridge's Pursue Me album
2006: The Story (featuring Jason Holdridge) - from Jason Holdridge's Pursue Me album
2007: All Creatures Of Our God And King (featuring Shawn McDonald) - from Music Inspired By The Motion Picture Amazing Grace (cover)
-------------------------------------------------
All songs are posted at the highest bitrate possible, meaning if I own the cd, I ripped them at 320. The digital songs are posted at 128kbps except for So Far, I bought those from a European digital service that offers songs at 320kbps instead of 128, or the new DRM-free 256kbps versions some places are offering (iTunes, Walmart). The Jason Holdridge songs are 128kbps because they were bought digitally on iTunes and the duet with Shawn McDonald came from the mp3s posted here and it was encoded at 192kbps so I just uploaded that. If better quality becomes available, I will update them. I also credited Bethany with the Jason Holdridge songs so that it would be part of her discography, not his. Below I'm also posting my scans of the covers I own, they're not the promotional images so of course they're not as 'crisp', but I do think they're more realistic and are as close to the physical covers as possible so I figured I would post them to give everyone a choice in which to use to tag their mp3s.

The Beautiful Sessions Bethany Dillon Imagination Waking Up
Narnia: TLTW&TW 'inspired by' soundtrack WOW Christmas: Green WOW Worship: Aqua Sing Over Me

Coletanea Gospel Net
Muito obrigado a todos vo6 que sempre voltam ao blog para conferir as novidades... e eu fico mais feliz de sempre estar postando novidades aki... tudo que aparece de mais interessante nos outros blogs vem pra cá... por isso VENHAM DIRETAMENTE PARA O MEU BLOG ANTES DOS OUTROS... PORQUE AKI EH
O COLETANEA GOSPEL DA NET!!

1 comentários:

Unknown disse...

ei!
a parte 2 do Waking up não está funcionando... =\